Our online chemical accreditation course is now available for all states in Australia. The course contains content relevant to New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, the Northern Territory and Queensland. The accreditation is recognised in all states, and upon completion you will be issued with a nationally recognised chemical card. If you use your accreditation in another state, just log back in and check the legislation for the new state.
A Level 3 training and accreditation program designed for people who use agricultural and/or veterinary chemicals. Courses start from $275 and your accreditation lasts for 5 years.
Online Chemical Accreditation
- Flexible - do it at a time (or times) convenient to you, whether at work or out-of-hours at home
- Relevant - tailor the course to your own needs by choosing from topics that are relevant to you
- Own Pace - complete the course as quickly or slowly as you want
- No travel - saving you time and money
- Do it now - no need to wait for a course to be held near you
Copyright © 2012 Smith & Georg | Smith & Georg Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation - RTO Number: 40075