Our local hardware store recently changed its ‘brand’. For years it was a member of a familiar chain of hardware stores, and it recently changed to the “Home Hardware” brand. It’s the same store, staffed by the same friendly and helpful people, however by changing to a new ‘brand’ the owners are now able to provide an even better service to their clients.
Early in 2012 Smith & Georg made a similar change; we changed ‘brands’ of chemical training and accreditation. If you call us on the phone you will still speak with the same friendly and helpful people; our courses have not changed and we are still presented by the same people who have loads of knowledge and credibility; however we now have our own brand of training materials and accreditation card, and are able to provide an even better service to the people who attend their courses.
Dave Georg, Director, said that some of the advantages of doing Accreditation and Re-accreditation with Smith & Georg include:
- The presenters are all primary producers, with years of experience using chemicals. They know what they’re talking about!
- Cards are posted to course participants within 2 weeks of completing a course, usually sooner.
- The course materials include the excellent Spraywise® Application Handbook valued at $49.
- People anywhere in Australia can complete the Online version of the course, with assurance that their card will be recognized in all states.
- People who register and pay for a course will receive a free weather meter (offer ends April 2013).
For more information go to the Smith & Georg website or call us on 1800 991 985 or 08 8389 1856